Leader Recruitment and/or HR (m/w/d) Real Estate and Infrastructure
Full or part time in Essen, Düsseldorf, Berlin or Munich
We are a partner-led boutique consultancy and are looking for a great personality, who has the experience, talent and energy to work very closely with us to build an international team in Europe and beyond. We are 40+ people at 6 European locations and would like to grow to a significantly higher amount, also at new locations. Leader of HR and Recruitment is a new role in our organisation and offers the opportunity to create a bespoke position within the management of TA Europe and to grow with the firm.
We can also imagine sharing the tasks of this role between two leaders, one for recruitment (1-4) and one for HR (5-7), ideally part-time.
- Attraction and Recruitment of best-suited people and talents for TA Europe;
- Integration of new team members in existing and new teams, at existing and new locations;
- Support business development in the creation of appropriate structures and working environments to keep people motivated and satisfied;
- Support marketing in representing TA Europe as a great place to work;
- Negotiate, finalise and maintain fair employment contracts with all team members;
- Manage personal development processes including personal meetings, targeting individual careers of our people, tailored to their talents as well as to their and our needs;
- Develop a training and mentoring scheme incl. management of necessary consultants;
Who we are
TA Europe a continually growing international independent boutique consultancy in real estate and infrastructure. From our current office locations in Berlin, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Essen, Madrid and Mu-nich we operate in our clients’ markets all over Europe and in South America, to improve the results of their businesses. We deliver bespoke technical and commercial advice with our international and local expert teams in
- Transactions of portfolios or single assets or projects (technical due diligence and monitoring)
- Creation of new assets or repositioning them (management of projects, costs and assets)
- Public private partnership models
Our clients are international investors, banks and corporates who invest in real estate or infrastructure, own, operate and improve such assets or sell them. It is our desire to create and develop the best possible working environment for our people, with creative and multinational teams, maximal liberty of action, minimal regulation, by delivering high performance.
- Maximal freedom to create, work and deliver with minimal restrictions
- A salary that rewards your commitment, expertise and success above average
- A modern working environment and the possibility to work in one of our special and beautiful offices and/or from your chosen home place;
- Close collaboration with the Executive Board and flat hierarchies
- A multinational and diverse culture, exceptional voluntary team events and extra benefits like funding of health & wellbeing, sports, public transport tickets, company vehicles, regular team lunches at nice restaurants and top IT equipment at our offices and at home
- The opportunity to grow within and together with the organisation, depending on your talents and ambitions
What you should bring
- University degree in business administration, psychology or comparable adequate studies
- Profound experiences and successes in recruitment and/or in HR and talent management, in com-parable businesses
- Highly skilled at using electronic communication tools and social media
- High motivation, team play, tolerance, open-mindedness and willingness to travel
- A mindset which reflects the needs of a boutique consultancy rather than a big corporate
- A clear understanding of our business and our philosophy
- Perfect German and English language skills, preferably also Spanish.
If this sounds like you, please send us an application tailored to our above-mentioned requirements, clearly stating for which parts of the role you are applying. Please consider that we will not be able to evaluate and respond to those applications, which are not explicitly referring to the role description and not complying with the required experiences nor to any automatically generated responses. We are happy to confidentially answer any questions in advance via LinkedIn, WhatsApp, e-mail or phone.
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, your application will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.