TA Europe is a growing international consultancy boutique with offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Essen, Brussels and Madrid including a project office in Montevideo. Our clients are investors, banks and companies for whom we manage transactions and projects in the real estate and infrastructure sectors. In the past 5 years, we have been operational in 18 different countries across Europe, Africa and South America. We value teamwork and positive culture as well as flat hierarchies, simple decision-making processes and communication in the English language.
Meanwhile, TA Europe is leading Lenders’ Technical Advisor in diverse sectors of the built asset industry.
To strengthen our PPP and infrastructure delivery team and to expand our business in Europe and South America we are recruiting talented people to join our team.
2 x Technical Advisors
to be located in Europe and/or South America
who will support us with/in:
- Support of PPP, concession projects and contracts in Germany, Northern Europe, Spain and Uruguay
- Tailored technical and commercial advisory in all lifecycle stages of transport and social infrastructure projects
- Production and optimization of bespoke reports for financial institutions and investors
- Preparation, quality control and distribution of reports in English and/or Spanish, preferably also in the German language.
- Teamwork within international advisory teams with banks, sponsors and contractors globally
- Preparation of presentations and proposals
- Proactive help with the continual growth of an international company, working closely with colleagues and management
- A degree in architecture, construction or civil engineering or comparable technical education
- Working experience as an LTA (Lenders’ Technical Advisor) or in a similar consulting role in infrastructure
- Very good language skills in Spanish and English or English and German
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work as an independent consultant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A very good opportunity to develop your skills and career in a partnership owned by its employees
- An exciting position in a growing international company with employees of 12 different nationalities located in 4 countries, operating globally
- A very good salary plus bonus with long term perspective, which generously reflects your skills and knowledge
- Safe employment in a growing sector, working within an unconventional atmosphere and team
- A modern and flexible working environment and the opportunity to work in different office locations as well as from the home office, wherever our people live.
- Flat hierarchies, simple decision-making processes and a workplace, which you can shape to your liking
Are you interested?
If you enjoy a dynamic environment and working with a successful team, then please send your application via email to email@example.com. Should you wish to have a personal telephone conversation beforehand, then please do not hesitate and request an appointment via email.